miércoles, 20 de febrero de 2013

New CT For and Cluster Frames for Free!

I want to anounce that I'm part of the Creative Team of Hania's Design, who makes a beautiful and awesome kits. So from now, I will bring you some works from her kits.
In this occasion, I bring you tree Easter Clusters, from the kit Bunny Love. Please, visit Hannia's blog to see all her kits, and don't forget to buy this one, is PERFECT!!!

Quiero anuncir que soy parte del Equipo Creativo de Hania's Design, que hace unos preciosos y fantasticos kits. Asi que a partir de ahora, os traere algunos trabajos de sus kits.
En esta ocasion, os traigo tres Clusters de Pascua, del kit Bunny Love. Por favor, visita el blog de Hania y mira todos sus kits!! y no olvides comprar este, es PERFECTO!






Have you seen that is perfect to match with my tube "Bunny"???? 
Look!!! I make these tags with the different clusters, I hope you like them!!! 

CLUSTER 1


CLUSTER 2
CLUSTER 3







2 comentarios:

PURI dijo...

Mis felicitaciones Estrella, es cierto, Veertje tiene unos kits preciosos, gracias por compartir estos clusters tan bonitos, besitos

Magda dijo...

Me encantan los clusters, Estrella. Gracias por compartirlos. Un abrazo.