lunes, 6 de junio de 2016

June!!! New Tubes + New promotion + Birthday Gift!

WELCOME SUMMER!!!!!

Because we love summer and I was born in the summer month, I bring you new tubes in JUNE!!!
At the moment, Lucky Girl and Sophie are here!!!!





Please, go to SNCo to buy them at low cost

LOW COST?!?!? Yes!!! because during this month, I will have a special price for all my tubes!!! From 6th to 30th all my tubes (packs and multi-tubes are not include) will have the special price of $1,25 on SNCo !!!



And finally, I'm going to bring a special surprise. I'm going to gift you a lovely tube if you purchase 2 or more tubes in the same order (minimun cost $2,50 in your order with my products, available for tubes, packs and CU items)

Do you want to see a teaser???
More info the next week!!!
Thanks for reading!! :D

No hay comentarios: