sábado, 9 de junio de 2012

Lady Mishka News (Jun)

News from Lady Mishka
Nocitias de Lady Mishka

From her wall on facebook, she put:
En su muro en facebook, ella puso:

ALL NEWS IN ONE =^_^=

Dear, Friends!
I have many-many-many news for you )))

1. I left the PFD. Because I wanted to open my shop. This is due to my pregnancy. Soon I will have a baby. And I have to prepare the ground. I have a good relationship with the owners of the PFD. And maybe we will cooperate in any direction in the future.

2. I opened my shop. It works by using a script. Therefore, everything is automated. This is a very easy job. And reduces confusion. You can see my store here: www.lady-mishka.com

3. licenses: I know many of you buy my tubes at different stores. This creates additional confusion with the licenses. Therefore, I propose an exchange of licenses. And you will have a single license for all my tubes. Learn about it you can here:
http://lady-mishka.com/psp_license.html
PS: if you have my license# from old store (big cartel) type of LM_0000, you can use it!!!

4. If you order a license in June, you will receive free tube. Free psp tube will be soon!

5. Many of the new tubes can be found in the shop, sets of these as well:
http://www.lady-mishka.com/psp_shop.html

6. I'll add your tags and tuts! If you want me to do this, email me: ladymishkai@gmail.com Please send your tags and tuts, links and banners to your websites. And I'll upload it to my store!

7. COMMISSION ART: since I work alone, I can reduce the cost of exclusive psp tube! Now it's only $ 60! You can use this for contests, blogs, forums, groups, comercial and personal use.

8. Prepaid Project: you can take part in my new PP!

http://www.lady-mishka.com/pp/nastya.html

9. FanClub, gifts and more at my website. Since the site is under construction, the information is updated constantly. Come! I'll be very happy for you!

With Love
Your LadyMishka


TODAS LAS NOTICIAS EN UNA  =^_^=

Queridos amigos!
Tengo muchas muchas muchas noticias para vosotros )))

1. He dejado PFD. Porque Queria abrir mi tienda. Esto es a causa de mi embarazo. Pronto tendre un bebé. Y quiero preparar el camino. Tengo una buena relacion con los dueños de PFD. Y tal vez nosotros cooperemos de alguna manera en el futro.

2. He abierto mi tienda. Funciona usando un script. Por tanto, todo es automatico. Es un trabajo muy sencillo. Y reduce la confusion. Puedes ver mi tienda aqui:  www.lady-mishka.com

3. Licencias: Se que muchos de vosotros comprasteis mis tubos en diferentes tiendas. Esto a creado confusion adicional con las licencias. Por tanto, os propongo un intercambio de licencias. Y tendreis una unica licencia para todos mis tubos. Puedes informarte aqui:
http://lady-mishka.com/psp_license.html
PD: Sí ya tienes mi licencia# de la antigua tienda (big cartel) del tipo LM_0000, puedes usarla!!!

4. Si pides una licencia en Junio, recibirás un tubo gratis!!! El tubo gratuito estará muy pronto!

5. Muchos de los nuevos tubos puedes encontrarlos en la tienda, y otros sets tambien:
http://www.lady-mishka.com/psp_shop.html

6. Voy a añadir tus tags y tutoriales!!! Si tu quieres que lo haga, mandame un correo: ladymishkai@gmail.com Por favor, envia tus firmas y tutoriales, con links y banners a tu sitio web. Y yo lo subiré a mi tienda!

7. COMMISSION ART: desde que trabajo sola, puedo reducir el coste de un tubo exclusivo, Ahora solo es 60$. Puedes usarlo para concursos, blogs, foros, grupos, uso comercial y personal.

8. Prepaid Project: Puedes formar parte de mi nuevo PP!

http://www.lady-mishka.com/pp/nastya.html

9. Club de Fans, regalos y mucho mas en mi sitio web. Como el sitio esta en construccion, la informacion va actualizandose constantemente. Ven!! Estaré muy feliz que que esteis!

Con Amor
Vuestra LadyMishka


She also has a new blinkie
Ella tambien tiene un nuevo blinkie

http://lady-mishka.com/BLT_LadyM.gif 

And she has a new FAQ section
Y ella tiene una nueva seccion de FAQ (seccion de preguntas frecuentes)


And she's just put on her wall a little PS about her licence exchange:
Y ella acaba de poner en su muro una pequeña PosData sobre su intercambio de licencia


Exchange of license does not extend to other stores Prepaid Project! If you are involved in PP another store (PFD, SATC, PTE, TPP, and others), please use your license number of this stores.

El intercambio de licencia no se extiende a otras tiendas con Proyectos Prepago!!! Si estas involucrado en un Proyecto Prepago on otra tienda (PFD, SATC, PTE, TPP, y otras), por favor se su numero de licencia de esas tiendas.


And finally, and not least, Lady Mishka has a new tube:
Y para terminar, y no por ello menos importante, Lady Mishka tiene un nuevo tubo:

Vampire Sexy
 


No hay comentarios: